Monday, August 31, 2009

Me and my boy.

I can't stop staring at my son. He is beyond adorable and I can't stare, squeeze or kiss him enough! This morning, he was all curled up on my chest, monkey style (fetal position), and I just wanted the clock to stop so I could somehow keep him that way for much, much longer. Most of our friends have babies that are between 3 and 6 months old and whenever I see them, I get so sad thinking that someday very soon, Kyle will be just as big and he won't be my little newborn anymore. As you can tell, I'm already having issues... :)


Kyle's not sure what to think about mommy's constant kisses.


We were in two restaurants this weekend and he did very well in both places. During the first, he was passed around between my friends and didn't seem to mind all the extra attention. Later that evening, he let Rudy and I enjoy our meal by sleeping the entire time. Little by little, going out is losing its stressful edge as long as it doesn't involve shopping. He's not a shopper, to his mommy's dismay and his daddy's delight! What a boy! :)

1 comment: