I've waited until the evening to put this in writing . . . but we had a great day! Kyle's fussiness due to being pretty gassy, has given us some very challenging moments. Most nights are pretty long, spent trying to keep the crying/screaming to a minimum. Last night, I tried a new trick while feeding him and it appears to have helped. Kyle was fussy at times throughout the night, but we were able to keep him from crying! This is a huge accomplishment, if I do say so myself! :)
Today, Kyle and I were flying solo and that means we could be somewhat productive or get absolutely nothing done at all! Well, this morning I was able to get a ton of things done and shower and eat all between two feedings! I did most things one-handed, like typing right now, but by 10 am, I felt pretty "normal." After his next feeding, we went on our first outing alone without anyone to help mom or sit in the back of the car to watch and console Kyle. We ran three errands and almost made it home before the "I'm hungry" cry began.
I know that things can change in an instant, but for right now, I'm enjoying the little accomplishments we had today! :)
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment