Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Today is a different day...

Yeah, so Kyle heard me bragging about him and thought he'd humble his mother! She can't have it all figured out this early in the game. Whatever worked the day before wasn't happening last night and Kyle and I didn't sleep much, if at all. He's finally out cold in his swing and I'm going to finally get to lay down in my own bed! I called my mom in desperation and asked her to come down. (Rudy has gone to the library to study for the day.) Thankfully, she was able to drop what she was doing and is on her way! What would I do without her? I know there are some friends I could call, but nothing compares to having your mom. I'm so glad she's not working and can come at a moments notice! Thanks, mom!!

I'm off to bed for what could be 5 minutes, or dare I hope longer? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment