At first, I was hesitant to share such personal facts and pictures about my family on the internet. But, after finding out we were having a baby, I was overwhelmed with the desire to share this experience with our family members near and far and should they want to, enable them to feel as close to our baby and our family as possible. That is why you'll see lots of pictures and tid bits of information that quite possibly only close family would ever really want to know.
Most of my local friends don't yet know about the blog, but basically anyone who wouldn't see us on a regular basis now has access to it and I'm glad for some way to share our lives with you all. Just know that it is written for family and it is technically a "family blog" although it may look like a "baby blog" for now!! :)
Thanks for reading and for being a part of our lives!

No comments:
Post a Comment