Sunday, August 9, 2009

Can we take enough pictures?

There just aren't enough pictures we can take to capture Kyle's cuteness! :) Sometimes I wonder what in the world we'll do with them all! It's been really fun working on Kyle's baby book, but every day I find another picture we just have to add into it! Here are a few of some recent pictures we adore.

Cuddle time with Grandpa! :)

I'm a long and lean, fighting machine!!
Look at my socks... they look like boots, they're so big on me!

I don't like Tummy Time, dad!!!

My face friend is much better!

Deer kisses with daddy.

1 comment:

  1. Mindy,

    Congratulations on the birth of your son. Children are a blessing from the Lord and boys are extra special! I heard about your little one from my Mom and she heard about your blog from your Grandpa. It was fun to read about your adventure.

    I have two little boys. Ethan (2) and Micah (2 months). I wasn't as brave as you...I had the epidural with both. =) They are a true joys and believe me when I say they grow up WAY too fast. Enjoy each moment. You'll have to stop by and check out our blog.

    Cherry(Daum)Carlson

    ReplyDelete