I'm not gonna lie, the daily tasks of life are so overwhelming right now. I was going to give myself this week with no agenda and then somehow snap out of it next week and start living again. I needed some time. For better or for worse, life had a way of finding me and several tasks have landed on my lap that I can't ignore. One of the only things that was exciting was a parent/child playdate that I signed Kyle and I up for this summer. Kyle's (possible) future preschool has various summer programs and one of them looked so fun for us to get our feet wet, so to speak. This is nothing like preschool, but we call it "Kyle's school" because I want Kyle to start having positive associations with school (especially if he goes there), and Mommy goes to work at a school and Daddy went to school, and Grandpa goes to work at a school... it seems like we're always telling Kyle somebody's at school, I figured he might as well have a school, too! And he loved it! This is a totally unstructured play time that we'll go to once a week for 2.5 hours at a time. They have so many fun stations set up for exploratory play. Here were some of Kyle's favorites...
The big bus! I think this picture was cuter with the whole bus in it because he looked so tiny. But I'm kind of protective about having names and cities out there for the weirdos of the Internet to see, so I cropped it out.
Mr. Fireman at your service. Watch out ladies!
Up and down these stairs... and fixing all the "broken" parts with some tools.
3 pools, water slides, and sprinkler thingys. We'll bring a swimsuit next time!









No comments:
Post a Comment