Our first stop was in Chicago. I couldn't get to my camera until the very end of the night. I missed some great pictures with Aunt Donna, cousin Donovan, Grandma Sally and Grandma Gina. My brother and sister-in-law also came over. Here's the only picture I got right before bed.
GG drove us to the airport to catch our flight to Minneapolis. She helped us all the way to the gate. Kyle was so excited to fly a "GG plane." Since we live so close to an airport, he sees them daily and was really looking forward to flying one. Waking Kyle up at 4am meant he got to stay in his jammies. Look at his proud, happy face! ;)
While with my friend and her girls, we walked over to check out some chickens and bunnies. We didn't stay long because it was SO hot and humid. Kyle wanted to go inside for the first time in his life!


When Ru arrived, the kids had fun being entertained "the Rudy way."
All 3 kids got on a horse later that day. Kyle loved it and wasn't scared at all.With Esther. I feel so badly that after months of anticipation, our trip with their family just didn't turn out so well. Of course, it had nothing to do with them.

It was good to see them all again. And it was comforting to have my best friend with me... Kyle loved the girls and still mentions their names every so often.







No comments:
Post a Comment