Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy 10 Months, Kyle!

Double digits. Only one more "birthday" post before Kyle turns ONE. We can't believe it! Already, Kyle's almost saying good-bye to crawling and instead, prefers to get around upright. Seeing him cruising around hot-dogging it with one hand barely touching any type of surface, I get the sad feeling that this baby period of his is fast in closing. Daily, I get to witness my son grow more and more confident about his "walking" as he gains a greater sense of balance and self-awareness. It seems like every day is filled with more and more learning and growing. It has us both proud and a bit nostalgic (for me, anyway)!

Kyle's Favorites:
  • Mr. Fish
  • Dad's truck
  • Shakers or anything that makes noise when he shakes it
  • His toothbrush
  • Camera, phones or remotes
  • Turning off light switches
  • Yogurt
  • Playing with water
  • Books (yeah!!!)
  • Outside
  • Bikes, trikes, jeep and wagon
  • Car walker
  • Wrestling, Cruising
  • Grammie's weekly visits with her bag of toys
Kyle's Latest:
  • Playing with friends, especially Alexander.
  • Cruising around on everything one-handed.
  • "Talking" non-stop
  • Fascination with light switches and turning them off
  • Fascination with the smoke detectors in every room
  • Going in the pool and loving it!
  • Enjoying bike rides and every other kind of ride!
K's favorite cruising mobile...

And the jeep... oh, the jeep!! :)

K and all his wheels!!
Happy 10 Months, Kyle!!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kyle,

    You are just such a cutie. You make me want to pick you up and squeeze you and plant a kiss on your cheek.

    I'm graduating from college this Saturday and I'm so excited that you'll be there to celebrate with me! Thanks for coming to my important day. :) I am also excited just to get to see you. Let's take a picture together when I'm in my cap and gown, ok? Also, sorry it will be such a long ceremony. I hope you'll have fun while you wait!

    Love,
    Auntie Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes?! We just hit 1 and I can't believe it. Do you have big plans in the works for his 1st birthday? I love all your blog posts. Makes me feel like we aren't so far away and are getting to share in special moments together. Happy 10 months Kyle!

    ReplyDelete