Friday, May 7, 2010

Shmu's 1st fever

I knew it this morning, when Kyle's temperature was still just 97 degrees, that he was headed to a fever. He just felt warmer and wasn't himself. So far today, I've called our pediatrician's advice nurse, given the Shmu lots of fluids and lots and lots of love. He's got just a mild one with no other symptoms (so far) but his temp has been slowly climbing throughout the day. For the most part, he's been pretty playful and just as active. I think this day has been a whole lot harder on me than on him. I'm just so sad that my baby is sick. And since it's our first time, it's all the more terrible. :(

Oh, and we were just getting back to a wonderful 12 hour a night sleeping pattern! I'm hoping against all odds that we won't have a horrible night tonight. And of course, that he'll feel better soon! Poor Shmu.

No comments:

Post a Comment