Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Joshua Tree National Park

My training experience last week was fantastic!! It was so much work and so very tiring, but also a lot of fun! I enjoyed being back in the land of 5th grade, but was never more aware of my age. I was easily and completely outnumbered in years of experience and had to prove myself very early on. Fortunately, I did and the participants and I actually became quite close. One lady teared up with me when we said good-bye. I was really sad I'd never see them again. It was such a rewarding and fulfilling experience. I'm so thankful, on so many levels. It was fun to use what I've learned and be a professional again after living in the land of stay-at-home mom/ P.E. teacher! :) I drove home on such a high!! 

Ru and Kyle came up during the week and took the following pictures. Here they sneaked in and took a picture of us doing a grounding activity.
At Joshua Tree





Rock climbing!?!
They explored by themselves and then when I got done for the day, we took a dip in the pool and went back to Joshua Tree (a few miles away) to go on an adventure together! :) 




 Just Rudy up there. Kyle was with me! ;)

 


It was beautiful! We made a fun family memory and we're all so glad to have that training over with! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment