While I was away in Atlanta last weekend, GG came to help care for Kyle. I was anxious to leave Kyle for 4 days (my longest time away) knowing how attached he is to me right now, but I also knew it would be good for everyone involved. GG and Kyle got some quality time together and I got a much needed break! Not only have we spent so much time together (12hrs/day for the past two months) but emotionally, I've just not been myself and the time away from everything was really, really nice. I missed my little man like CRAZY, but was so thankful for 4 days of total anticipation,distraction, and a lot of happiness!
Meanwhile, Kyle was having the time of his life with his Grandma. They swam, walked, kayaked, beached, and played dump-truck for hours on end. Here are some pictures of their time together:
Taking GG out on the kayak in the Back Bay.
A stop at an island beach.
Learning how to skip rocks.
Loves his apple on a stick.


Thank you, GG, for the effort you made to get here and all the fun you and Kyle had together! And thank you, for the chance to get away!
Meanwhile, Kyle was having the time of his life with his Grandma. They swam, walked, kayaked, beached, and played dump-truck for hours on end. Here are some pictures of their time together:

A stop at an island beach.
Learning how to skip rocks.
Loves his apple on a stick.













The first one of Kyle in the kayak...THAT is my dinker. CLASSIC dinker.
ReplyDelete