Friday, June 10, 2011

Kyle's 1st Carnival

Last weekend, Kyle got to go to his very first carnival and ride on 3 rides all by himself! I think I might have  cried had I been there to see it myself. What a big boy! He had so much fun with his dad. 

 He really was happy even if his serious look doesn't show it! ;)

 The boys won a bat!
In a boat like Papa's kayak.
And what would a carnival be without some Italian ice?



Meanwhile, Kyle's mom has been laying down 24/7 for the past week. Poor Kyle (and me!) that we have to spend 11 hours alone before Ru gets home. My mom, my sister, and some friends have been a great help! They can't be here all the time, though, and so we've got some long days ahead of us still. I was sick for almost 5 months with Kyle, so I'm not too optimistic about this being any different. And I can't believe I forgot about this!?! MISERABLE doesn't even begin to describe it! But if I can keep my sanity for another month or so, I know this little one will be very worth it. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment