Friday, June 3, 2011

A Good Report!

We are so thankful that my bleeding stopped just after I posted that last post! And another great sign ... I feel miserable!!!! Since that is really good, I'm trying to be thankful for wanting to vomit the second I wake up all the way to the last moment of conciousness and even when I wake up in the middle of the night! Each day gets worse, and I keep hoping I'll hit that "peak" point soon! I'm telling you, it was one thing to be so sick when I could lay down if I wanted to. (Although I was working, saving up all my sick days for when Kyle came...only to be laid off and not get the chance to use them!) This time, having Kyle makes this whole scenario a lot more difficult and I feel badly for him, too. Thankfully, we got through another week and Rudy will be home for the weekend! I'm also super grateful that my sister spends two nights a week with us so her commute to her internship is easier. Yesterday, I was counting down the hours until she'd be here, just so thankful for her help!

Although it was so very scary to see so much blood a couple of days ago, I have a peace about whatever will come. Talking with my friends who have experienced this sort of thing really helped give me a more positive perspective. I think ER doctors must see more of the "worst case scenarios" and also don't want to give their patients any false hope... so I'm feeling (and reading) that our baby's chances are much, much higher!

No comments:

Post a Comment