I try not to post about absolutely everything we do, but this was so cute, I couldn't help myself! ;) After a trip to the donut shop this Saturday morning we went to our local Home Depot's "Kid's Workshop" they host once a month and on special occasions, like today, for Father's Day.
He sanded.
Hammered.
And glued.
And then his eye caught this ice-cream vending machine...
He came back to help Papa with some finishing touches.
Hammered some more.
But he kept looking back at that thing...
Last bit of detail.
And a sideways glance at that ice-cream...
All done!!
"Mom, can I get my ice-cream now?"
Fortunately a trip in the store completely distracted him! Ru was looking for a nice solid piece of wood to make a "better" paddle.
And he proudly carried around his "car organizer box."
Then, just outside, we spotted Kyle's favorite... a "rear rear rear." He climbed in and just about started the thing before the fireman caught him.
Such fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment