Kyle just cut his second tooth and he's as happy as a clam. It's unbelievable. He's drooling and biting today, but other than that, you'd never know. I'm glad, too, because today I took him to my former school to meet my colleagues and former students. He was playing, talking and just hanging out as he was passed from arm to arm. So thankful for a happy, easy-going baby. Not surprisingly, Mr. Curious found everything interesting and was so sweet with all the new strangers. I wonder how separation anxiety and stranger anxiety will hit him within the next few months.
Towards the end he was antsy to get down and play. So, now we're back at my parents' house and he's showing off his new tricks for Grammie. That, and talking to himself. He's a riot. Even my mom, who just saw him last week, couldn't believe how much he's changed and how fast he is while on the floor.
Happy 2nd tooth, Mr. Kyle. Thanks for being so sweet while you're awake (and teething!). Now, what about a nap?? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment