A video has been added below :)
Often times when updating Kyle's baby book, I have to log on and see what and when I posted the significant milestones. I've been glad to have this blog for that reason on more than one occasion.
So, today I want to remember that Kyle has been getting up on his knees and rocking back and forth and moving one knee forward before going back to army crawling. He started that yesterday and when Ru got home and I reported the new "Shmu trick" I was so glad that I had seen it. So glad that I am home to be able to say, "That was the first time he ever..." I don't even want to imagine coming home at the end of a work day and having to hear it from someone else. It's weird to say, but I am SO GLAD I lost my job.
Another thing I want to remember, is that Kyle started saying "Mamamama..." while looking towards me. I'm not saying he's calling me Mama yet, but he's combining sounds and (hopefully) beginning to associate the word with me! :)
I finally gave up and am using the first video of the day. The quality isn't that great, but here you have it. Click here...

No comments:
Post a Comment