Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hangin' with the boys

Kyle, Jonas and Lukas.

Kyle and I had our friends come over yesterday for lunch. All three boys were happy (most of the time) and enjoyed staring at one another. Their mommies also had fun hanging out, too. Kyle's face was so cute when he heard someone else (another baby) in his room with him. I was changing him while his friend Jonas was in the crib and by the look on Kyle's face, I could tell he didn't know what was going on, but that he knew there was some stranger there too. Fortunately, he shared his space and his things very well! :)

1 comment:

  1. A playgroup already, wow what fun! Kyle you're facial expressions are so adorable and you look twice as big as when I saw you a couple of weeks ago! I'm so excited to be able to come on my layover this Friday to babysit and love and play with you again. Hugs and Kisses, XOXO GG

    ReplyDelete