
I don't know how it's possible, but every day that passes, I grow more and more in love with my son. I miss him while he sleeps and I admit that I hate to lay him down and out of my arms. I could stare all day at him and never get enough. He has been so much fun (throughout most of the day) and is sleeping well during the night again. We've loved introducing him to things in our apartment and seeing him stare at everything around him. His eyes are huge with wonder and it is so cute to see him exploring. Speaking of exploring... he's found his tongue! He enjoys twisting it, sticking it out and elongating his mouth to stretch it out. Also, today, he started cooing and making vowel sounds! We love the sound of his voice!! :)
Lately, it has been so hot that Kyle's been wearing just his diaper and because I think it looks absolutely adorable, I don't mind the heat at all! :) I think it reminds me of when we first saw him, held him and cuddled him. Precious.
When we took this picture, I had been staring at him for quite some time and marveling at how much I love him. I'd give up my life for him without a second thought. Rudy agrees, he'd do the same.

No comments:
Post a Comment