
During craft time, Kyle was busy staring at everyone around him. Today I learned that the distance he can see has grown quite a bit. Earlier in the day he was able to "see" me quite a ways off before I spoke to him. It was pretty cool to watch.
Library time was really fun and it looks like we'll be making this a regular part of our week. They also offer bilingual sessions and family sessions. We'll try both out and have Rudy come with us, too. I've invited my new neighbor from England to join us as well. I haven't blogged about it, but we've got quite a number of small children either just born or just moved in to our apartment complex. It's nice to have the community around us match where we're at right now.
I'm really thankful to be home and able to take my son to things like "library time." As hard as it was to be laid off, I'm really thankful for it and know that God has something planned for us just around the corner. In the meantime, I'm treasuring every second of this. Ok, let's be honest... not the crying ones. Everything else, yes!!

No comments:
Post a Comment