Saturday, September 12, 2009

Nap time!

Today is a my kind of day. The weather is cooler, which means it's finally comfortable in the apartment without any air conditioning and we're having a quiet, lazy afternoon as a family. After coming home from a baby shower this morning, Kyle and I took our first nap together! :) I've always wanted to cuddle my baby this way and today it finally happened. (We've fallen asleep together many times after a feeding, but I've never cuddled him quite like this, or made myself stop whatever else "needed" to be done to just rest.)

After our nap, Ru made us a late lunch and we all ate together on the bed. Ru's lunches are always the best! Then, while mommy got some organizing done (another favorite activity of hers), she happened upon Shmu's next nap with daddy.

Now, for my little Houdini... he was swaddled and placed up high in between his "bumpers" as we call them, and after just a few minutes I found him like this...

... the kid is definitely starting to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment