My Grandma H. passed away two weeks ago on August 17th, 2013. Today, we honored her life with an intimate graveside service. It was beautiful. So very beautiful.

Just down the hill in the same section of land are my maternal grandparents' graves. My family and cousin Mark were glad to be able to clean up their graves and pay our respects to them as well.
So much love to my 3 grandparents! You are loved, honored, and missed.
My Grandma loved miniatures, the color pink, and gourmet jelly beans. I put together all three of these to give to guests as they arrived. That, and bottles of ice-cold water as it was over 100 degrees and quite humid.
We were so thankful for the family and friends who came to pay tribute to her.
My Grandma was a beautiful, amazing woman who was so very talented at so many things. It was an honor to speak about her and show off her talent by sharing some items she had sewn or crocheted over the years. Here, I was reading a card sent in by a very dear friend of hers.
I loved that everyone there could nod in agreement about everything that was said about her. She was loved and appreciated by so many people. It was a beautiful service. I think she would have been very pleased.Just down the hill in the same section of land are my maternal grandparents' graves. My family and cousin Mark were glad to be able to clean up their graves and pay our respects to them as well.
So much love to my 3 grandparents! You are loved, honored, and missed.






I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. Prayers to you my friend!!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely, Mindy. Thank you!!!
ReplyDelete