I love how tiny and yet so grown up Shmu looks in this picture. And I can't believe how similar Kyle looks to Rudy's baby picture here, either. These neighborhood kids are really cute and fun to be around. I admire their mothers and enjoy hanging out with them on weekly play dates. We go to a different park each week and always enjoy talking when we see each other. The older boys are siblings and really seem to love Kyle. I think they like feeling like big kids and being "responsible" for the little guys. It's fun to have little friends for Kyle just a few doors down. Another neighborhood boy not pictured here, is really in awe of Rudy and loves baby Kyle. Once, when Ru was passing by their place, Ru heard, "Look, mom, there's Kyle's dad!" Ru had to let that sink in for a moment... he wasn't Rudy anymore. He was Kyle's dad. :)
Kyle's dad is quite famous around here for his fun toys made out of regular household items. It's amazing all he can do with a box. I'm so proud of the creativity I witness.
From all the screaming, you'd think they were on a super fast roller coaster. Rudy definitely got a workout carrying them all over their apartment and around the complex.

No comments:
Post a Comment