I didn't want to post anything yesterday and jinx ourselves, but we (Kyle and I) had a great night TWO nights in a row. Great means that Kyle nursed and went right back to sleep and therefore let me sleep! Rudy's fever broke with meds, so who knows what's going on without them, but he's been sleeping most of the day and night with little breaks studying on the card table he has in the bedroom. It's kind of funny, we have a system now that reminds us of an inmate and jailer. I drop off food, he opens the door and accepts the food, then leaves empty dishes when done. We speak to each other via baby monitor and disinfect door nobs, light switches, etc. after he has gone to the bathroom. It's weird, but I really haven't seen my husband in a few days!
So far, Kyle and I are doing well. I have been feeling like I'm starting to get sick now for a day or so, but I still don't have a symptom to name. I just feel a little something in the back of my throat and some pressure in my head along with a little nausea. However, I am VERY happy to report that Shmu is not yet sick and I pray that continues to be the case.
I think Kyle just had a reaction to a vaccine he got on Thursday. He was fine the following day and enjoyed being swaddled, amongst other things "normal." Speaking of vaccines, Ru and I never did get that flu shot we talked about. We researched a little more and decided against it. Now we're wondering if that was wise. Who knows?
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment