Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our 5 Year Anniversary!

We made it to five years! Woohoo! Although it hasn't been an easy five, we're more in love and stronger than ever. God is good. To celebrate the day, I wanted to take Rudy back to a place we had gone for dinner on our honeymoon in Maui. We both remembered it to be one of the best meals of our life and I was delighted to find one located five miles from home. Being so sick, I had to talk myself into going all day long and was determined to make it.  I hadn't told Rudy where we were going and I don't think he had even seen this place since Maui, so it was a nice surprise! After two bites of my $30 meal, I was done but enjoyed being out with my man. We think we'll go back every five years and make a tradition out of it.
           December 27, 2008

3 comments:

  1. So Happy for your love and commitment. May God continue to richly bless you. I think you're both AWESOME!!! Baby Shmu, look who God has given you as parents, how exciting is that?? XOXO GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've been so sick ... but you look adorable :) And again, congrats on 5 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! And great restaurant. You'll enjoy it even more on your 10th. I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete