Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our little olive!

Little Shmu's grandmas are very interested in the progress of their little blueberry. So, I thought I'd update on its growth and fruit/food status... 
Our little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like a baby! My pregnancy journal says that this week little Shmu will: have a fully formed upper lip, the retina of the eye will be fully pigmented, external ears will be completely developed, and taste buds will begin to form. Just to name a few things, of course!

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if the lower lip has also formed, and if it bears any likeness to that of our Aunt Myrtle . . . :-)

    Mindy's mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a talented little Shmu you are! Not only can you form new body parts, but you've turned yourself from blue to green! Amazing! Grandma is so proud of you! XOXO GG

    ReplyDelete