Surprisingly, every time we've gone to a doctor's appointment, we've been given an ultrasound. Today, we were excited to not only see our bambino, but to hear its heartbeat, too. Rudy's expression was so sweet as the sound registered for what it was. I'd say he is in love! :)
All too quickly, the monitor was turned off and we were sent on our way.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah!! So exciting!! So glad you guys have a blog now, too. And yes, I'll e-mail you some time about changing the design .... super easy!! Take care ... and try to keep that food down ;)
ReplyDeleteIt never stops being exciting to hear that little and fast heartbeat!! :-)
ReplyDeleteYes, so very exciting!!! I can truly imagine... Back in the "old days" before home pregnancy tests, I went to the doctor wondering if I might be pregnant. He did a quick check, rubbed some gel on my abdomen and probed around with his dopler. The most amazing sound filled the room, and he asked, "Do you know what that is?" That was my introduction to Julie, the thrill of a lifetime. Another amazing experience awaits -- when you perhaps are busy working and brush at your tummy to get rid of whatever is causing the "kind of itch." And then you realize it's coming from the INSIDE. Hello, Baby Shmu!
ReplyDelete