Monday, January 1, 2018

Merry Christmas, 2017!

Happy New Year!! And to celebrate this wonderful day, how 'bout a post about Christmas?! :)
I've realized I procrastinate on posting because there's either so much to say or so many pictures to upload and I get overwhelmed. So, I'm going to try something new this year...post less material but more often. We'll see how that goes. :/

So, here's my quick and easy post about Christmas...my brother and his family weren't able to come, so it was just my parents and sister who came over. It was a nice day and we enjoyed being home.






 Kyle used his new preaching microphone to read to us the Nativity story from the book of Luke.
Fun to have an inside table that seats us all.
 Burning off some calories with a pick up game. :)
 Michelle, for the 3 pointer!
 Ever since GG bought Kyle the "Happy Birthday, Jesus" when he was 1 or 2 years old, we've been reading the book and making this cake. The boys helped all the way through.

Happy Birthday, Jesus! Merry Christmas, to all our friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment