One of the highlights of this school year is that Kyle goes to school close to home and on any given day either Rudy or I are available to volunteer or attend his school performances/parties/special events. I love it! If I'm working, I know Rudy can make it, and vice versa. I know Kyle appreciates it and it means the world to us to be there.
Recently, the Kindergarten Team threw a "Lunch with a Loved One" time out on their inner courtyard grass area. I surprised Kyle with food from his favorite restaurant, Ruby's. I also called his Auntie Michelle just to see if by any chance she could take a longer lunch and come up. She happened to be working from home that morning and was just minutes away. Here are some shots of Kyle finding out about these surprises. :)
You are so loved, Kyle Martin! :)

So fun to catch up on pictures of what has been happening in your lives. Fun times! The boys are getting so big. Do you have plans for Murdo this year?
ReplyDelete