Friday, February 26, 2016

Brothers on Bikes

Gavin really wanted to ride a big boy bike, so Rudy got Kyle's first bike down and the kid has been riding like crazy ever since. :) Today, we took our longest ride...a mile to Kyle's school (one way). What a trooper he is, trying to keep up/race his big brother. :) It was so fun for me to run quick and grab my camera to capture this first moment where both boys were riding bikes together. If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you've already seen the pic where they are posing for me. So cute! I'm working on getting that picture on here. Will have to update this post when I do.



While we're on the topic of brothers, I couldn't resist adding a few pictures of our night time routine. Each night, after brushing teeth, I find the boys like this. Kyle enjoys reading to his little brother and Gavin soaks up all the time he can being his brother's side kick.




Good-night boys!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment