I really haven't been taking many pictures while out and about and the ones I have capture very little of what we've done, but I guess they are better than nothing. Early January, we had the pleasure of having my cousin Jamie and her husband Ryan come out for a visit while on their way to San Diego for their 5th anniversary get-away. Our first stop right off the plane was a walk through Laguna Beach's pretty cliffs and down to the sand area. Kyle was in school so Gavin got full reign over chasing the birds away. Great exercise for the little guy!
Cousin Jamie is a gift to this earth and all who know her. Love every second with her.
My sister agrees, and spent quite a lot of time with us while they were visiting.
Michelle even babysat for a great deal of Saturday so we could go to our local wine country in Temecula for some wine tasting. That was a fun experience and the views were quite beautiful. The wine was delicious, too.
All too soon their few days with us were over and their presence was just a memory. I think Gavin asked for "that girl" for about a solid week before realizing she just wasnt going to be coming back any time soon. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment