Woot woot! I am on a blogging spree!!! I tell ya, three days in a row. Whatever will I blog about tomorrow! :) Well, today was the day Baby Shmu got some extra love. I had originally told my friends that I didn't want to have a shower for additional babies. My church friends have all been there and done that a 100 times and I didn't want to have to bother anyone. However, after Jonathan, I realized that each new life should be celebrated, if even in a small way. So I suggested that a small group of church friends go out to breakfast or some such simple thing. I didn't want a full-blown ordeal! My friends Melissa and Lisa (pictured below) kept to the idea of simple, but threw in a surprise boat ride out on Lake Mission Viejo. It was really fun!
What was really special to me was the idea Melissa came up with to have everyone bring one flower in memory of Jonathan. We started out the party this way and it touched my heart so much to have him remembered by my friends.
Thank you, friends!! And Andrea - you were missed! :)







Melissa told me all about the plans when I saw her up here in SF the other day. I can't put into words how much I wanted to be there. Love all of those ladies on the boat!!
ReplyDelete