Saturday, July 14, 2012

Congratulations, Ru!!

On Monday we got the news we'd been waiting for... a PASS on Ru's licensing exam!! :) Ru left me the most adorable message and when we talked, I think we both teared up. What a relief!! What a GREAT feeling to be totally, completely done! It seemed like there were so many steps and hurdles along the way! First there was the task of completing over 30 units of pre-requisites just to enter to the PT program, then the 3 year full-time program, then 4 different, long, unpaid internships, getting a job, and finally, the licensing exam! I know it must seem like I've blogged about this topic a lot and now it'll just be that Rudy goes to work! :) Today, he got his license number and will now be able to move up to full time with a salary and benefits! Woo hoo!!!!!  He will finish up the remaining few units to complete his doctorate, but we'll tackle that next year! For now, we're just going to enjoy the fact that he's all done and anything beyond is an elective!! :)

The day we got the results, Ru raced home and we took off for a special dinner for just the two of us! 

I'm so proud of you, Ru! And I'm so thankful for THIS day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to both of you! What an awesome milestone to reach as a family. Enjoy the next stage of life God has blessed you with. Glad all is going well with baby. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete