Sunday, July 29, 2012

8 months, 1 week down!

Well, now I'm only 1 week behind, so I guess that's improvement! ;) We are rolling along here with Shmu letting me know he's getting crammed in there! I stopped growing beyond this point with Kyle, so from here on out, it's kind of new territory for me. I've heard just when you think you can't possibly get bigger, you do! :) Getting bigger is encouraging though, so I'll take it!

Baby Shmu has another ultrasound appointment to check for growth, and so far these are all for precaution. So far, so good! Can you believe it?! We still pinch ourselves. Amazingly enough, we aren't worried or over paranoid. We are trying to enjoy every bit of this because before we know it he will be here and this whole pregnancy (including the near 6 months of barfing!!) will be just a memory! :)

Yay for a healthy, 8 months down!

1 comment: