Monday, May 28, 2012

6 months!

Happy Memorial Day! And happy 6 months with a healthy Shmu!
 I'm still feeling mildly ill most of the day but it's all very manageable. The biggest surprise is that I'm able to swim laps without contractions! There was a time when I thought I would have to give up on that idea or the idea of any exercise whatsoever. So though I don't get to go as often as I'd like, it's been so nice to do something active that I love. 

This week, at 24 weeks, marks the earliest time Shmu could possibly live outside the womb should the need arise. Though we wouldn't want him to come this early, it's nice to know he'd have a fighting chance. As we have been all along, we pray for each week to pass without incident and breathe and thank God as the weeks come and go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment