And while we're talking about eating, would you believe Kyle has turned into a fabulous eater and is going through a serious growth spurt? I think this is the first one I can actually say we've recognized. All other growing happened every so slowly that no one really noticed until about 9 months later when pants started to get too short. He's been sleeping and eating a bunch and has outgrown most of his 12 month clothing!! :) Hooray Kyle!!
Thursday, May 5, 2011
An Update on Poor, Little Otto
I'd have guessed we could keep the little fella longer than we did, but alas, Otto has seen better days. After realizing that our fish wasn't eating the prescribed fish food, Ru researched a bit on Betta's and found that some can be picky eaters. Who knew? And wouldn't you know it, Ru and Kyle picked out the pickiest of picky eaters? So, Otto was returned to the pet store for some rehab and a new, little Betta came home. We'll still call this one Otto, for Kyle's sake. Thankfully, this one eats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay for growth spurts!! And an eating toddler! Seriously, I can't imagine how exciting that must be! Although ...the girls have started to eat sweets since we've arrived in Germany, and just seeing my picky FTT-kids eat ice-cream, cake, and chocolate makes me almost giddy with excitement :) (Even if they don't eat for the rest of the day!)
ReplyDelete