Friday, April 29, 2011

More bubbles!!

One thing I love about my husband, is when an idea pops in his head he will see it through to completion. And anything Kyle is interested in becomes a fun project for Ru. The Internet is his best friend when it comes to learning how to create this or that. After our bubble fun last weekend, Rudy took bubble-making to a higher level with this home-made contraption. Kyle loves it and always eagerly awaits his father's next project. And I love that Kyle has such a hands-on, fun, creative dad.


We're working on attention span! ;)
**Then, hours after I wrote this post, we saw Mr. Bubble Man on the Balboa Pier. His pvc pipe contraption makes even greater bubbles and Ru just had to learn how to make that. After learning a bit more, Ru decided to buy one off the guy for $5 and save a little time! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love creative husbands! They also match...both in gray and black...cute!

    ReplyDelete