Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

This year, my parents were out of town and so it was the first Easter we spent without family (except fortunately, my sister was with us!). And... it was the first year that I didn't get to hunt for eggs. Instead, I bought, stuffed, and hid an excessive amount of eggs for my son. I guess the tables have turned and I really am a grown-up! :) And I enjoyed it SO much! Kyle got really into it, too! We spent the day with our wonderful friends and neighbors whose sons are really, truly Kyle's friends. It's adorable how much they like each other and want to play together. Kyle will bounce out of bed some mornings and run to get his shoes and tell me he wants to go to Nick's house! So without question, we had a great day!!

Here's Kyle at church with his Gerald. It seems to help when we leave him in the 2yr old's class. (Yes, he's graduated a bit early. There's way more to do, including a playground and huge sandbox, to name a few things.) All day long I wanted to gobble him up, he just looked too handsome for words (my humble opinion, of course!).
Then, off to our neighbor's house for Easter dinner and egg fun.
Nick and Will are so fun. This picture shows an almost constant expression of Nick's. He's super cute!


Dyeing Easter Eggs! We decided to take the table outside...

1, 2, 3 ... ready, set, go!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment