Sunday, December 26, 2010

A White Christmas!

Christmas morning at Aunt Donna's house.


Christmas Eve we flew in to Chicago to be with Rudy's family and get to see my brother and sister-in-law. The flight was non-stop (yay!) and Kyle was again, an excellent little traveler. This time, being a few months older, Kyle devoured everything about the airport, plane, passengers, and his favorite - the window shade! Up and down it went with my cute little boy's head looking out the window announcing every light he saw. He was a riot :) and even took a nice nap. We knew there was snow, but we were suprised at how beautiful it was. We couldn't have asked for a better Christmas welcome! Kyle got to touch and play in the snow for the first time ever. He calls it "_no" because he can't say the Ss sound yet. So far, he really likes sled rides and exclaiming how cold the "no" is.

Although we're still here, I thought I'd start this posting spree so that there won't be so many pictures to post when we get home. I uploaded about 250 halfway through the trip, but I'm trying my hardest to limit it to a few per category. Maybe facebook will see a few more.

So here goes... Kyle's 1st Christmas in Chicago!

Flying his Southwest plane while looking at our big plane outside.


Proudly sporting his new monkey backpack! So cute!

"Whee!!" Kyle says.


Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and COLD!!!!!!!!!! We love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment