Monday, December 6, 2010

A visit from Auntie Michelle

We just had another great visit from Auntie Michelle. She and my mom have come to the rescue so many times that by now, I know I've lost count. I'm so thankful that my sister has had a flexible schedule and is able to help out even at a moments notice. One of those moments recently involved meeting me along the freeway to help entertain Kyle for our total of 3 hours in the car to visit my grandma and attend a meeting regarding her care. It was SO much more enjoyable, not to mention productive, with her there! ;)

Her last visit enabled Ru to study while I went to a baby shower and then the both of us got to go to a Christmas party later on that evening. Michelle spent the night, and even took care of Kyle in the morning so I could "sleep" in, and miracle of all miracles (even with the drugs) got Kyle to eat a WHOLE grilled cheese sandwich!! (Just don't ask how long it took or what theatrical measures were needed!) Then, we got to hang out, go to the park, shop, etc. I love you, Michelle!!!!

Our jeep ride to the park:

Kyle told Auntie he wanted her to join him in the other swing and then smiled when she obeyed.



Thanks, Michelle, for everything... including how much you know and love him by now.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I love you so much, big sister. <3 And your silly little Dinker too. :)

    ReplyDelete