Playing peek-a-boo with Grammie.
Here he is "talking" to himself. He likes the "O" sound.
Auntie Michelle caught the smile we can never seem to get on camera. Yay!
He won't eat real food but a foot? Go figure! Actually, he's teething his molars so chomping on anything is good! :)
He opens and closes doors like its the most exciting thing in the universe! Nothing so far is too hard for him to push open.
Thanks, Grammie and Auntie for giving my son such fun-filled days. And thanks for the pictures, Auntie!! :)

What an incredible privilege it is to spend several hours 2 days a week with Kyle! He is an amazing little boy and I love him dearly.
ReplyDeleteI often think about my mom and her feelings about taking care of Michael from time to time. I understand at a personal level, now! Maybe someday we can compare notes! :-)
I hope I was even a little bit as expressive of my appreciation to my mom as Mindy is to me. Thanks, dear daughter!
So many fun photos Mindy! Love the new pumkin theme of the blog too. Festive in time for fall.
ReplyDelete