Last weekend, while Ru was studying for his 3 weeks of midterms (yuck!), I took Kyle out to meet up with my life-long friend Tiff for lunch at a great 1/2 way point between the two of us in San Clemente. We'd spent a lot of time camping in the area when we were growing up, so it was fun to be back to a favorite spot and weird to be there without any parents! Kyle loved watching the trains go by and really, really wanted to go in the water.

Kyle helped Tiff push the stroller all the way down the pier.
Towards the end, he got so distracted by all the water.
And even searched for it through the cracks of the pier.
"Can we go down now, Mom? I want to touch the water!"
The thought occurred to me that while I had a friend there, I should get a few pictures of me with my son. And then a train came.
Take two. Next, I need to teach Kyle that picture-taking is a happy time! ;)


Surprisingly, the water was so warm. Nice, mellow waves instead of the crashing ones by us. Hmm, maybe a camping trip soon?
Take two. Next, I need to teach Kyle that picture-taking is a happy time! ;)

Surprisingly, the water was so warm. Nice, mellow waves instead of the crashing ones by us. Hmm, maybe a camping trip soon? Thanks, Tiff, for my birthday lunch!

No comments:
Post a Comment