Friday, September 3, 2010

An eating Shmu. Could it be?

Before:
Dumping his food without eating more than a bite or two. Btw - notice Dad's attempt at a fohawk? :)

After:
Stuffing his face with whatever is in front of him!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

The appetite inducer seems to be doing it's job! He wakes up super hungry in the morning and continues to munch the rest of the day. I wouldn't call him a big eater or anything, but he is putting more than just a few pieces of food in his mouth... and that is a huge change!! We are so thankful.

I just put away a pair of jeans (size 3 - 6 months) he's been wearing for over half the year. They were patched up and completely worn out. So happy to finally pull out the 6-9 month jeans I bought many, many months ago!! He's finally outgrown the last of his 3-6 month swimsuits, shorts and jumpers. Sizes vary so much across the different brands and labels, but I think we're finally into all 6 month+ clothing now! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment