We're off to Oregon to spend the week with my mom's side of the family. I've been counting the days for a while now, and I'm so excited to go back to this place we vacationed two years ago. We are renting a huge, beautiful home that sits in the middle of bike trails, a golf course, tennis courts, swimming pools, mountains to hike and waterfalls. The idea is to forget all the stress we're leaving behind and enjoy ourselves in this beauty...
This is the mountain we will climb!
Ru finished the last day of his internship and his supervising PT/the boss, said he was "a great student, going to make an excellent PT and if I'm here when you get done, come back for a job!" Yay, Ru!!!!! I think that's the highest compliment he could get from a professional point of view!
And the Shmu? He's the best thing in our lives, as always! Excited to take him on his 3rd plane ride. Also excited to have my cousin's kids for him to play with. One little girl is just about a month and a half older, so he'll have a friend!
SO in need of a TRUE vacation. We pray it is just that! :)

You deserve a great vacation! Enjoy your time with family and I can't wait to see your pictures when you get back.
ReplyDelete