Kyle has discovered how to open and close many things. Besides regular doors (which are his favorite), he loves the dishwasher.


So proud!!

Playing with the new Tonka truck Daddy bought him for his birthday!

Besides learning how to dump, Kyle is pushing the truck everywhere while he makes engine noises with his mouth.

Shopping... a Kyle favorite! ;)
The morning routine... Kyle hears the water and climbs out of my arms and scales up the shower door to get a glimpse of Daddy and the water! I hold him here for as long as I can, which is never long enough. Soon, Ru is out and Shmu clings to his legs as he gets ready. We walk Dad out to his truck and K gets to spend a few moments in it with him before Ru heads off to work. It's so cute to watch how much he loves his Dad.


These are great! I especially like the one of him standing in the dishwasher, he looks so happy to be there!
ReplyDeleteLove you all,
R