... you wake up to a crying baby and instead of going to the baby, you shush and pat the monitor in your bedroom. Thankfully, I realized what I was doing wasn't working and found Kyle shortly after! :)
Rudy's in the midst of his 2nd week of finals (9 total) and hasn't made it to bed once this week because it is just too far to walk at 3, 4, or 5am in the morning. I can find him deep in sleep with his books spread out all over the floor.
Oh, sleep. How under appreciated you were. Forgive us and come back?
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is too funny about you shushing the baby monitor :)!! We had another sleepless night here, too, I went to bed at 11:45 and was up again with Liana at 12:15. I was up several times an hour until 5, when I couldn't take it anymore, gave Bjorn the monitor and put in ear plugs. Yes, sleep, where are you, please come back!!
ReplyDelete