If you were a fly on the wall during Shmu's shower time, you'd hear some of the following weirdness...
"Water Baby... da nah na, da nah na... Water Baby...!!" Another repetitive chant we seem to love is, "Clean the Shmu, clean the Shmu, clean the, clean the, clean the Shmu!!" Our poor neighbors!
Were we to listen to ourselves giving our son a shower or bath, we'd probably think we were weird or annoying. Either one shows just how different things are now that we are parents. Well, I guess we were pretty weird anyways. Now we've just got a reason (or excuse) to be! :)
Here are some shower pics that show Kyle in his element!




These pictures are precious. Dad,your son is so blessed to have you care for him so intimately. XOXO GG
ReplyDeleteThose are seriously the most adorable pictures EVER!! How cute / handsome are your men ;)?!! Sorry that I haven't gotten around to calling you back, I rarely have a minute to myself these days! I'll keep trying, but it might not happen until after my parents are gone. Thinking of you, though.
ReplyDelete