Thanks to my mom, for coming down to watch Kyle, I was able to teach again for a couple of classes yesterday! I was the science teacher to a group of kids in K-3 and 4-6th grades. It was a lot of fun to be in the classroom again without all the extra work a teacher does and hardly anyone ever knows about.
It worked out perfectly and I'm thankful Grammie was able to spend the night with us in order to be there early enough for me to get to the school on time. Kyle's eating couldn't have been timed better and it was fun for me to do random things from my former life like wear a dress that didn't require easy nursing access, my dangly earrings, heals, and carry just my purse! :)
When I got home, Kyle was peacefully sleeping, my mom was making me lunch, and my wallet was a bit heavier than before. I could get real used to that kind of gig! Thanks, mom, for taking good care of Shmu and for making it possible for me to earn a few extra bucks and feel like a professional again! :)
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment