So after the last post, Rudy decided to be a little more vigilant of photo ops around here. After a long walk with Shmu, Rudy found us fast asleep on our bed. This was really unique because I had tried a few of our tried and true techniques to get Kyle down and he just didn't seem to like any of it. So, I took him to our bed and cuddled him. Within a minute he was drifting off to sleep and we slept there together for about 45 minutes or so. What's really cute, is that Kyle likes my voice, face, and kisses up as close as possible to his face. What's not so cute (can't believe I'm putting this in writing) was that I found myself drooling on his head!Then, later in the evening, Ru caught some more pictures of Shmu cuddling Mr. Giraffe. We finally got a smile for the camera, too!
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment