Monday, February 16, 2009

San Diego and 15 weeks!

Thanks to my school sending me on a really great conference for four days, over Valentine's/Presidents' Day weekend, Rudy and I got to take a mini vacation! We kept referring to the place as our "little Hawaii." I didn't take a picture of the pools and water slides, but I did get a shot of one of my favorite places to sit! True to Hawaii form (for us anyway) we enjoyed four, lovely, rainy days. What can we say? Hawaii just does that for us!  It was so good to get away that even the rain was fun! Here's one of my favorite spots. The pool had a bunch of cabanas, too. Mmm, how fun to swim and lay in one! Maybe some day...

During the conference, I noticed my slightly expanding waistline to be somewhat of a nuisance. My pants fit well, but sitting down for 7 hours a day proved to be slightly uncomfortable. :) Wow, this is really happening?! He/she is definitely there!! And should be, considering that now our Shmu is the size of an orange! 
The dragon, as we affectionately call our baby, is now moving and wiggling like crazy. It's legs outmeasure it's arms and all four limbs have functional joints. I can't wait to feel the first flutters of movement! 

1 comment:

  1. ORANGE you glad you're having an exciting little Dragon rather than a boring 'ol banana. So excited also for the feel of you're first little flutter, it's going to be soo exciting!! Loving you all, XOXO GG

    ReplyDelete