Here's what we heard yesterday ...
Saturday, February 28, 2009
The Heartbeat!
When you go 4 weeks between doctor's visits, hearing even something as simple as a heartbeat is pretty exciting! My mom was able to go with me this time, which was really special. We called Ru and held up the phone to the doppler machine so he could hear the miracle, too. Afterwards, I made an appointment for the "big" ultrasound in a few weeks and Rudy and I are eagerly waiting to see our baby, especially now that it looks like a baby! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! Little Shmu is really chuggin' along with, "I thought I could I thought I could I thought I could . . . ."
ReplyDeleteWell, keeping Phil. 4:13 in mind, this little one is already reminding us the importance of a child-like faith . . . in all things . . . even in this economy . . . .
Stay strong, Little Shmu! We love you.
Mindy's mama
Dear Little Shmu, Your Daddy played a recording of your heartbeat over the phone for me and I heard it loud and clear. How exciting to actually hear your presence! I pray that you will someday choose to ask the Lord Jesus into that precious heart of yours to be given the 'peace that trancends all understanding' and to beat strong for the glory of God. Loving you, XOXO GG
ReplyDelete